Tuesday 16 January 2018

China Flights to Bali cancelled

Earlier I had written about finding one-way flights to Bali from Dallas for $271 on CheapOair.com. Since then Bali’s active volcano has caused China to cancel all flights to Bali until sometime in February. This made it necessary for me to have to repurchase tickets through Singapore Air, for around $475 per person from Los Angelos to Bali.

We had a good experience using Singapore Airlines from Bali, and I have found using google flights and then booking through the airline to be a much easier process than using CheapOair.com. The savings are probably not worth the hassle unless you find a really, really good deal.

I will still be using the Spirit portion of the original booking to get to LAX. With one checked and one carry on bag per person this comes to around $133 per ticket.

Oh well, maybe next time I will get to take advantage of a rediculously cheap fare.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment